There are two types of businesses in this world. The ones that do
IT Support Consultant
ISTN has been providing professional IT Support for businesses in and around Fort Lauderdale, Florida since 1994. We strive to give our clients Enterprise-level services and solutions at prices that work for small businesses. Time and experience has helped us develop best practices and workflow procedures around a proactive philosophy designed to keep your focus on your business, not your technology.
Our team of experts can become your outsourced IT department; responding to issues quickly, often before you even know about them. Covering everything from your servers and network infrastructure, to your computers, workstations and mobile devices, we provide end-to-end solutions for all of your technology needs.
With ISTN as your outsourced IT partner, you will experience:
- Less Downtime - Faster resolution leads to more productivity
- Fewer Day-to-Day Issues - Proactive maintenance prevents issues in general
- More Opportunities - And more time in the day to take advantage of them
- Flat-Rate IT Budget - Know your IT expenses ahead of time, your accounting department will thank you!
- Infrastructure Protection - Keep your network and devices safe and secure
- Business Continuity - Through backup and disaster recovery methods and best practices
- A Good Night's Sleep - Knowing your business is in good hands 24x7.
Not sure where to begin, or even if ISTN is a good fit for your organization? Contact us to learn more about how we can help move your business forward.
Your IT infrastructure is our priority.
What Our Clients Say
Doing business with ISTN has been a pleasure. Sebastian Lauenstein and team are a great bunch to work with! They really know their stuff when it comes to eliminating annoying computer issues and making technology actually WORK for businesses.
ISTN Latest Blogs
Network security is equally important for businesses of all sizes. Ensuring that your
Mapping the known world has long been an endeavor sought by explorers, but
Data storage has long been a major pain point for technology development, but